Monday, April 11, 2011

Seriously.....

I am such a procrastinator!!?! I am doing taxes today!? I have had the stuff together since the end of January but for some reason I feel the need to wait until the last second! :) Thankfully, I have a guy that is good and will get everything done and filed today!

Poor Ava got stung by a bee today at school! Poor girl! She gets hysterical when anything happens- a small cut, a splinter...you name it! Our neighbor picked her up b/c Griffin was sleeping. She cried when she got out of the van and saw me! She was happy that Mr Mike picked her up b/c she loves him but sad that the bee stung her and he was going to die soon! :( She loves bugs!

Griffin is really trying to walk! He will be 1 in 2 wks! He is trying so hard! And he gets so proud of himself! I missed all these things w/the girls- this is really awesome to see it w/Griffin! I am loving staying home w/him and Sarah-Tate!

Weight Watchers is going good! Made wonderful Mahi-Mahi for supper last night w/a sweet chili sauce, wilted spinach salad w/balsalmic reduction and organic sweet potatoes! YUM! I love cooking more for the family! :) Especially now that fresh veggies are coming in at the Green Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment