Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kid Stuff....

Our oldest daughter Ava cracks me up w/the things she says! We had some damage to our front bumper- we got it fixed Tuesday. Wednesday morning as we were leaving for school Ava notices the work. She was impressed that their tape was working really well and you couldn't even see it! She was also impressed that the paint didn't run! I told her that for big fixes like this one you can't use tape or finger paints. I thought it was really cute!

Ava also got her report card today! She made 2 A's and 1 B+. She was so proud of herself! So, we made a trip to the Sonic for a chocolate milkshake! Good job Ava! Mom and dad are so proud of you!

Sarah-Tate is really growing up and changing so fast! She has really amazed me in the last 6 mths! I guess when Ava was this age I was still working full time so I didn't see things coming together w/her in regards to counting, associating letters w/words, figuring out games and really showing interest in a lot of stuff. Very cool! Glad I get to stay home this time around!

And for "Bubba" or Griffin... he is into everything! Nothing seems to scare him! Tuesday he went all the way up our stairs! He is so wild! He loves the computer cord or any wire for that matter! He is standing a lot and really starting to take steps on his own! Can't believe he is almost 1!?!? He is getting 2 more teeth! He babbles up a storm! He says Daisy( our boxer), dog, night-night and mama/dada. So cute! Oh, I never understood why people put childproof locks on toilets- now I do! Griffin was trying to put Ava's toothbrush in the toilet this morning!! I am not even sure how he got the toothbrush? He is also always trying to get stuff off tables. And he is super fast! But, he is super cute! When he smiles that big smile my heart melts! Love my boy!





Happy Thursday....yay for the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment