Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy Wednesday!

Wow, today is going to be busy! Griffin is down for a nap but this afternoon we have Ava's 6 yr check up- how is she 6?!? And then a playdate from 3-5, supper, workouts and bath/showers! Whew!

I am trying the new Weight Watchers plan.... it is great. I love most of the fruits and veggies  being free as far as points! I am also really working hard to work out at least 5-6 days a wk. I always put off workouts.... I think there is too much to do?? Amazing how great it feels when I actually do it and stick to it! Oh, and I found a delicious little treat! I take one of the individual vanilla greek yogurts... in a seperate bowl I take 1 T of honey and 1 T of cocoa.... mix it together. You might have to add 1 t of water to the cocoa/honey mixture....when mixed up add your yogurt and stir. It makes a yummy chocolate treat! Love this!!!

Here are some pics of the kiddies....



Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the name Sarah Tate. That is really cute! I have heard great things about Weight Watchers.

    ReplyDelete