Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Favorite new find.....

I love Super Target! Go there way too much! :) Anyway, on one of my weekly trips I found a delicious Yellow Lentil Hummus! It is my new favorite thing! I love it w/Archer Farms Roasted Red Pepper hummus chips! So yummy! And creamy!


Last night the girls and I were watching Cupcake Wars. The girls really think we should go on the show and make some of our yummy cupcakes! Funny! Sarah-Tate informed me this morning that instead of being a Sonic girl who wears rollerskates when she grows up she wants to be on that show! I really love that show- Love all the interesting flavors! Cupcakes are so awesome! My husband isn't a cake person and keeps saying the "cupcake" bubble is going to burst sooner or later! ;)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment