Thursday, August 23, 2012

School days....

Wow, the summer flew! I always feel it goes quickly but I think this summer went really fast. I miss the kids so much when school starts back. The house is so quiet. It is strange!

Ava is in 2nd grade. For K and 1st she looped up with the same teacher and same class. This year she got a whole new class and teacher! She was a little nervous the first day but excited that her daddy got to take her in! She loves her new teacher Ms. Relaford. She also has a few friends in her class...Kierston, Mia, Sydney, Alex and Connor. I was shocked they had homework the first week. I think Ava was too! She is signed up for Zumba and Acrojax as well as Art. Oh and Brownies! It will be a busy year!

Sarah-Tate started VPK. We love her new school. Her teachers are awesome and the class seems really great. She didn't even cry or seem concerned when I left. She just smiled and said good bye! I was worried. At her old school she cried often. :( She has already made lots of new friends! We hear about Sadie, McKenzie, Sophia, Rowan and Eliza. She is the tallest kid in her class, the first day someone thought she was a 1st grader! Ha! My kids are all so tall. Not sure how? She is also doing an awesome job writing her name! Yay! We have worked on it all summer. She does it but in her time. At school she has done it everyday. She is also coloring awesome.

Griffin will start school 2 days a wk after Labor Day. He and I have had quality time. Today we did the library story time and then puzzles for about an hr. It was so much fun. Normally I feel so stressed or in such a hurry. Nice to just have him and time to kill.




Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment