Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birthdays and stuff....

I totally missed the post on Ava's Birthday!?!?! We had a small party this year instead of a big class party. Ava invited Sarah-Beth, Dominique, Ragan, Sydney, Summer and Sara to go the movies and see Arriety for her birthday! She had a Monster High Cake and cute lollipop party favors. The movie was great and the girls were wonderful! After the movie we came back to our room, had cake and opened presents. Ava's teacher, Ms. Helms and her daughter Katlyn came. Ava was so excited! She got lots of Monster High stuff! Gigi and Poppy also came to visit and go to your party!

I cannot believe Ava is 7! These years have gone so quickly! It seems just like yesterday I was at Dr Boyd's office and he said I had to be induced the next day! Crazy!!! Ava was so tiny when she was born 6lbs 2 oz!!! We had to go buy premie clothes to fit her! We were both so nervous! It was crazy to be so nervous b/c I had always taken care of kids? I think I expected her to be bigger and not so petite and fragile!

I am so blessed to have Ava bean in my life. She is such a ray of sunshine. Always a big helper. Always watching out for her little brother and sister. Ava makes me smile each and everyday! She also makes me want to be a better person. I love you Ava bean! I am glad you had a wonderful birthday! I hope all your birthdays are magical.....

No comments:

Post a Comment