Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Cards....

I LOVE Christmas cards! When I went to college I started sending cards to my family and friends back home. I would take pictures of my college Christmas tree or my animals. I always loved getting cards from friends and watching their kids grow! I couldn't wait until the day I had my own kids and could send out these cute cards with matching outfits! So fun!

Well, Christmas cards are such a source of stress in our house! ;) I always wants the kids to look perfect and I never get the picture I am looking for! It normally turns into a nightmare...the more stressed I get the more stressed and silly the kids get! Sad but true!

I attempted to take pictures Friday morning.... didn't turn out so well. My wonderful husband took the 3 kids to the beach on Sunday and got the cutest pics! So thankful that he can do this stuff and make it stress free!

Here are the pics.... first set I took Friday and then the beach pics!












We used the pics of the 3 kids running on the beach along with the group shot above for the card! It turned out so cute!

Every year I say I am going to start with pics for the card early and every year I am doing the pics the week after Thanksgiving or later! Let's see what happens next year! ;)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment